We, the community of the greater Richmond area, will encourage broad & persistent civic engagement in local, state, & national government to secure the rights of all people.
We are focused on creating engaged citizens who are civically active in their communities.
- Target individual Members of Congress (MoC) through local organizing.
- Stop groups from implementing an agenda built on racism, authoritarianism, and corruption.
- Partner with groups supporting marginalized people and at risk-groups.
- Work publicly in the Richmond communities to spread messages of inclusion to increase political pressure.
- Fighting racism, authoritarianism, and corruption is non-partisan, so are we.
Executive Leadership Group
Emily Jasper - Strategy, Elections
Kasey Kelly-Landrum - Membership
Doug Broome - Technology
Communications - Brandon Jarvis
Diversity & Inclusion - Kenya Lee
Elections & Campaigns - Melissa Dart
Marketing - Quentin Penn-Hollar
Membership Engagement - Monica Hutchinson
Virginia Legislation - Liz Pettit
Tamer Mokhtar, Kirsten O'Nell, Dana Lloyd, Jennifer Rose, Laurelyn Collins